Monday, July 13, 2009

craving for simpler times...

It is crazy, you go home to your parents and get all happy, since you’ve missed them and also realizing how much they miss you but the one way they chose to exhibit how much they’ve missed you is to nag you… till death! - “Why do you have to do every thing yourself? Why aren’t you more organized? Why are you shifting sofas all by yourself?” worse, “Why don’t you realize that you need a break!” Yeah right, when will parents ever listen, at least to their own selves!

When I tried doing just what they were telling me, my sis didn’t appreciate ‘cause she wanted me to be my fun self and entertain, and mom fervently tried to explain why my sis didn’t appreciate my reading a book (btw white tiger might have got a bookers but totally mediocre stuff – unimpressed!)

So I had to shut the damn book (I obviously pretended it to be a favour to my sis rather than admit it wasn’t worth it in the first place) And start being my happy self which I got paid for in terms of yummy food (somehow cooking what you have cooked isn’t fun) yesterday I also got a little wine, so 

But today, life wasn’t as simple…

Firstly it started off with me in ‘bhabhiji’ mode, fighting with my maid who just refuses to come on time…
Then I get to work, the wine and yummy food wasn’t really behaving too well and work was just making me more woozy when a PR girl buzzed me with a link to share…
Guessing it must be something work related n her incessant pestering made me open the link… and to my shock there were some rather lewd pics in there…. WHAT A F@#KING JOKE? (line courtesy White Tiger)
I mean hulloooooooo, what was she thinking???? My head is as wobbly has my fat lil Leo making a chase for his toy... just not being able to fathom things around me!

Seriously, where are the simpler times!

3 comments:

  1. your state of mind is completely woooododdddoooobbbooooo.... lol... nice blog i knew you would mention the link thingi... hehhehehhe thank god im not the person... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. no more simple times for you! or me either!!!! :(

    they are nice though when they pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simpler times are just around the corner...you need to relax baby !! Love you :*

    ReplyDelete