Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the beginning....

I have been missing writing, though that's what I do for a living everyday/every month.... basically, I have been missing writing about myself. Venting out whatever little I have to say...

I'm pretty inhibited when it comes to expressing me views. I would much rather keep my opinion for myself, it helps me sometimes as a journo wherein I can just do the right thing and just report as heard.... but that doesn't mean there isn't anything waiting to spill out.

With the current events around the film industry, wherein actors are raping their maids (for me its guilty unless proven innocent) and a whole bandwagon of cricketers coming back disappointing the nation.... and then there's the actors wife who is frankly the one person I feel solely upset for.... Being married for over a year now, I sort of know what it feels like to feel related to someone, through no blood-ties but just love, what if feels like to face any surprise that comes your way post the registration that happens in that tiny cubicle where the law pronounces you husband and wife.

And having your husband being called a rapist... well, I would be too shaken to stand there to tell the press anything at all....

How do these star wives do it? Sit proudly at the premier hall, seeing your husband romance another woman..... I would never know

7 comments:

  1. Get your facts right if you call yourself a journalist. The couple ain't married for over a year.. they have been married for ten years and they have a two year old daughter!

    And about sitting in a premier hall and watching the husband romance another woman.. well it's their job. They get paid to do just that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bad. I read your post wrong. Maybe it's because of punctuations at the wrong places that made me think you were referring to them as being married for over a year!

    Apologies once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *WHACKS AND BEATS DALE & IYER BLACK AND BLUE* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaa this is getting violent :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya .....whtever will beeot come the one person who has lost it ..already is ms anupam ahuja ....despitebeing educated..independent..she is spending all her energy supporting her ínnocent 'husband............who had already accepted çonsentual sex ...ms ahuja ..doesnt tht count for adultry which is anothe heinous crime ?and stl she loves hm ...god

    ReplyDelete